Rampex is an all-purpose product that is water-base and ready to use.
Its unique solution allows for minimal pesticide odor and is sold in a format of 3.78 liters. It is a combination of two pyrethroids offering the best of two worlds: fast, durable and safe for mammals. It has a stunning effect on pests and its residual action allows it to be effective for a minimum of four weeks after the initial application.
It can be used both indoors as around the house. It is a safe product for the user, easy to use with trigger sprayer and disposable gloves included upon purchase. It is ideal to suppress ants, earwigs, crickets, pill bugs and spiders.
Read the product label carefully before use.
Ready to use, sold in 3.78 litre plastic jug or in case of 4
Registration Number of Pest Control Products Act: 30098
- Read the label before using
- Keep out of reach of children
- Use the gloves provided and wash hands after use
- Avoid inhaling and use in a well-ventilated area
- Toxic to fish
- Do not re-use empty container
- Avoid contact with eyes, skin, or clothing
- If swallowed or in contact with skin or eyes, call a poison control center